Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vintage Nautical?

I'm getting into this vintage nautical idea. Go simple with the bedding (see my last post: blue pinstripe sheets - maybe get the quilt from PBarn - white dust ruffle - and either the breathable bumper or the sailboat bumper) and then accessorize with some of the following... (By the way, I know I'm a dork and may be spending too much time thinking about all of this stuff. But it's fun and it's a great stress reliever. So don't make fun of me!)













2 comments:

dutch aunt chris said...

Laur...the stuff above that you picked out looks like it would be dads room as a baby.. you are his daughter...sailboats are his thing...

dutch aunt-cousin Kate said...

I love the oar with the name on it....and you used to be on crew, right? So there's some relation there????